Wednesday, August 13, 2014

DSC#094 We're In This Together Card


Hi Stampers,
Well, it's almost Thursday again and time to post another Thursday Challenge Card for the DSC#094 DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge.  I had to start designing and making this card early this week because my daughters shower is this weekend and I have a ton of things left to do before Sunday, and didn't want to leave this to last second and come up with a boring card.  This card is called "We're In This Together" and I made it using two different stamp sets.  Of course the first stamp set is the In This Together Stamp Set and the other stamp set is a retired stamp set called Rain or Shine.  The minute I saw the In This Together Stamp Set when the Annual Catalog came out, I knew that I just had to have that set.  It's just perfect for sending cards to my girl friends, my sisters, and my daughter, and for making gift tags using the images in the stamp set along with the Topper Punches.  As you can see I used the Clouds Embossing Folder on the upper top of the card.  The bottom paper was from the Print Poetry Paper Pack (retired).  The ribbon was the new Hello Honey, and of course the coloring on the girls was done with my Blendabilities Markers.  Love Them!!!  Hope you enjoy the card.  Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated.  Thanks and God Bless!

Product List
129312s
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
[129312]
$6.95
126777s
Rain Or Shine Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[126777]
$15.95
126775s
Rain Or Shine Wood-Mount Stamp Set
[126775]
$20.95
Check out more "Sketch Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!