Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"So Sweet of You" DSC#086 Thursday Challenge


Hi Stampers,
Where has the week gone?  It's already time for me to post another card for the DOstamper STARS Home Sweet Home DSC#086 Thursday Challenge.  My card this week is called "So Sweet of You". I was dying to try out a few of my new products from the new catalog that I just recieved with my order on Monday. It was so darn much fun trying out the new Stampin' Up! Products, I was like a kid in a candy store.  I LOVED IT!!  For this card I used the new File Tabs Edgelits Die, my Petite Petals Bundle and also a new Hostess Stamp Set called "Hello There".  I'll let you in on a secret...the heart on top of the card that looks like it is "gold" is really silver glimmer paper that I colored with Soft Suede Ink.





118309s
Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack
[118309]
$16.95
124005s
Silver Glimmer Paper
[124005]
$4.95

Directions:
Smoky Slate Cardstock #131202
  • 8-1/2 x 5-1/2" score @ 4-1/4" and use the File Tabs Die on short edge
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
  • 5-1/2" x 1-1/4"
  • 3" x 5-1/4" for inside of card
Soft Suede Card Stock #115318
  • 5-1/2" x 1"
  • 1" x 3" scrap for flowers from Petite Petals, Small Scallop Circle from Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Check out more "Sketch Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!