Wednesday, May 14, 2014

You Make The World A Better Place DSC#082

Hi Stampers,
I wanted to hurry and get this card posted for this weeks DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge DSC#082.  I had purchased some of the Floral District DSCS from the clearance rack a few months back and I thought it was perfect for this card.  The paper has since been sold out and is now discontinued, but you can substitute another DSCS of your choice in place of it.  I haven't had a chance to make another YouTube Video in a while, so for this card, I did make a new YouTube Video explaining the construction of the card in great detail.  I used both the Starburst Bundle and the Perfect Pennants Stamp Sets for this card.  Hope you enjoy the card and the YouTube Video.


Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!