Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Awash with Flowers and Sassy Salutations

Hi Stampers,
Love this card!!!!!  After making this card you will become so proficient using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I could not stamp without that great little tool.  It positions your stamp image EXACTLY when you want it every time!  It is definitely my favorite Stampin' Up tool!  I use it constantly when lining up stamps on my cards.  Love it!!!
 
Supplies:
 

Soft Suede Card Stock #115318
  • 4-1/4" x 11" scored @ 5 1/2" for base of card
Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
  • layer (1) of front of card
Sassy Salutations Stamp Set #126707

Awash with Flowers Stamp Set (retired) #120549

Stazon Black Ink #101406

Always Artichoke Ink #126972

Blushing Bride Ink #131172

Primrose Petals Ink #126858

Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049 (a must when making this card to line everything up properly)
 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!