Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Party Wishes Card - DSC#168

Hi Stampers,
Are you looking for Birthday Card ideas?  I made a Birthday Card for this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#168 Color My World Challenge! What FUN colors to work with for this challenge and in addition to having fun with the colors, I had a chance to use three of my new stamp sets to make this card. First set is the Sprinkles Of Life Photopolymer Stamp Set together with the Tree Builder Punch, and the sentiments were done with the other two stamp sets being the Party Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Number Of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set.   I just love that Sprinkles Of Life Photopolymer Stamp Set  and the Tree Builder Punch!   I will be using this tree punch for many ice cream cones down the road, as birthday cards are cards I constantly have to make.




The card base when closed is a simple 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card and fits in a standard A2 envelope. The label on front was made with the new Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies.  The ice cream cone was made with the Tree Builder Punch.


The finishing touch was to add the little Rhinestone Jewel.  As always, I custom make my matching envelopes and liners with the Envelope Punch Board.

Melon Mambo CS
  • 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" - scored @ 5-1/2" and then front left side folded back in half.
  • Cut #6 Framelit from the Lots of Labels Dies.
Whisper White CS
  • 4" x 5-1/4" for inside of card
  • Cut #5 Framelit from the Lots of Label Dies
  • 1-3/4" x 5-3/16"
It's My Party DSP
  • 1-5/8" x 1-7/8"
  • 3 papers for the Ice Cream Scoops 
Kraft CS
  • Scrap to stamp and cut out the Ice Cream Cone 
Real Red CS 
  • Scrap for the little apple from punch which I thought looked like a cherry.
Product List 
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00


Be sure to check out more "Color" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):  

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Really cute card. I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! I treasure my faithful viewers like you.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!