Sunday, February 14, 2016

Flower Patch Birthday Card - PPA287


Hi Stampers,
Nice "spring"colors to work with on this weeks PPA287 Challenge Card.  Love it, especially when it is snowing like crazy here!  These colors say "Spring Card". I used the Flower Patch Stamp Set and Matching Framelits for the flowers and the sentiment on the card. The little leaves were done with the retired Sizzlits Little Leaves Die.

For the card base I used the Calypso Coral CS. Layer 1 was done with Whisper White CS and I scored three small lines using the Score Board.   I has to substitute Garden Green CS for the leaves instead of the Old Olive as I was out of Old Olive CS.  Of course, the inks used were Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe. (The center of the flower I used Daffodil Delight Ink).

I pulled in the Lost Lagoon color into the liner for the envelope which were both made with the Envelope Punch Board.  For the envelope liner, I used a sheet of paper for the liner from an oldie but goodie Saleabration DSP called The Best Year Ever DSP. The final "tweak" factor was looping and adding the  Linen Thread.  God Bless!




Product List
Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die
Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die
[114511]
$5.50
Big Shot
[113439]
$99.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$4.95

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


14 comments:

  1. Great layers of flowers and leaves...very pretty card for a spring birthday! Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Windy, I really appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  2. Such a great use of the colors, Sharon! Love the scored lines on the white panel, they add such a nice touch! Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Peggy! I appreciate you taking time to stop by and comment.

      Delete
  3. Love the way you featured the red color here and added touches of the others to complete the design. Great layout and combination of textures. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone is going to have a happy blooming birthday, Sharon! Definitely time to pull out the Flower Patch and think springtime thoughts. Lovely flower with sweet color dimension and layers. And I love the loopy twine details. Thanks so much for playing along with my color challenge at the PPA this week. Hope to see you often in our gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Katy, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to stop by and comment too!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card. Just love the way you utilized the colors...definitely thinking spring. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, Great to hear from you. Im glad you like the card and color choices. Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, it is always appreciated!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous Sharon!!!! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week for Color Challenge PPA287! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe...Thank you very very much! I am so happy you liked the card!

      Delete
  7. Sharon - your layered flower is perfect! What a great way to showcase these colors! Every detail on your card is wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian, Thank you for stopping by and for the nice comment too!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!