Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves Card - DSC#158

Hi Stampers,
Thanksgiving is only a week away can you believe it?  My card for this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#158 Home Sweet Home Challenge card reflects the Thanksgiving Holiday!  I used the Woodland Textured Impressions Folder to create a cute little embossed background on the Kraft Paper card base. The leaves were made with the Lighthearted Leaves Stamp Set.



The colorful little leaves are made with a combination of
 Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso Inks.


The finishing touches were to add the Tea Lace Doily and the Linen Thread.


Basic Instructions:


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25



Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (Be sure to click on their links below):  

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Nice fall themed card Sharon. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, it came to together pretty simple for me this week. Appreciate you taking time to comment!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!