Sunday, November 29, 2015

Card Class & Cocoa - December 10

Stampers,
Just a reminder that registration and class fees of ($15.00) need to be paid on or before December 1st.   Class enrollment is limited and almost filled.

UPCOMING - December Christmas Card Class
December 10th
Morning Class 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM


Relax for a few hours while doing some card making and meet a few new friends. We will make some cards/projects, play Christmas Music, drink a little hot chocolate and of course munch on Christmas cookies and treats at my upcoming Christmas Card & Technique Class on December 10th. Registration and class fees of ($15.00) need to be paid on or before December 1st. 

Email me @ www.craftyandcreativeideas@gmail.com for more info or to register. (Class is limited).
You may also register by CLICKING HERE

CLASS FEES AND KITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE!

We will make 4 different cards. Cost is only $15.00/person, which includes your precut card kit and also your class instruction. The cards will be nice/cute & fancy....ez enough for beginner stampers yet interesting enough for the experienced and more advanced stampers. I help you every step of the way in constructing the cards.

NOTE: (You will need your own tape runner, dimensionals, glue dots, scissors etc.)

(Card Class details)
1.  Punch Art Card
2.  Birthday Wishes Card
3.  Christmas/Winter Scene Card
4.  Hot Cocoa Packet Card

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!