Thursday, August 13, 2015

Trifold Shutter Birthday Card - DSC#144 Challenge

Hi Stampers,
Here is a look at this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#144 Color My World Challenge. I love the cute paper choices that come in the new Pretty Petals Paper Stack.  The colorful papers in the paper stack made it easy to work around the colors needed to make a card for this week's challenge. The color selection for the challenge itself were SUPER, and were great to work with.  I really enjoyed designing this card for this weeks challenge.

Would you like to make this identical card yourself?  I have an YouTube Instructional Video to match this card.  My new Trifold Shutter Birthday Card Video  can be found on my YouTube Channel , The video is also embedded in lower part of this blog post.  On the video I will walk you through the entire process of making this identical card and I have also put my How to Make Liners for Any Size Envelope Video on the lower part of this blog post.  God Bless!




This card when closed it measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" when closed, and it fits into a regular A2 envelope of you don't want to make the custom envelope and liner.  I used a combination of both the Pretty Petals Paper Stack and Crisp Cantalooupe CS 


The flower on front of the card was made using the Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch.  How cute is that?

The Envelope and the Envelope Liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board and the Stacked With Love Paper Stack.




Instructional Videos

CLICK HERE to View the Video

CLICK HERE to View the Video

Product List
Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
[137553]
$13.95
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$16.00
Blossom Petals Xl Punch
Blossom Petals Xl Punch
[121808]
$16.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00


Check out more "Color" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sharon. I have this DSP and can't wait to CASE it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you HJ, I am really glad that you like the card! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment letting me know that. God Bless!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!