Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lotus Blossom in Two Different Colors


Hi Stampers,
WOW!  The flowers made from the Lotus Bloom Stamp Set are Simply Gorgeous!  I am soooo crazy about this Stamp Set.  The Lotus Flowers are made by stamping 3 separate times with the same ink and they look so real.  I just had to make a video for you showing you how easy it is to stamp these flowers and get this look.  I did them in Blackberry Bliss and also Island Indigo, and both flowers came out breath taking. The Lotus Bloom Stamp Set can only be earned as a FREE Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set with a $50 order.  After March 31st, it will be gone forever and will NOT be carried over as in previous years.  So don't wait and miss out on it, it is a fantastic FREE Stamp Set to earn.  My YouTube Video on how to make this card is embedded below for you.  Enjoy and God Bless!

Lotus Blossom Cards Saleabration 2015 and Lotus Blossom VIDEO

Lotus Blossom Cards Saleabration 2015 and Lotus Blossom VIDEO

Lotus Blossom Cards Saleabration 2015 and Lotus Blossom VIDEO


CLICK HERE to view Video


 Three Ways to Get FREE Product!


Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Sharon, you make this look so easy. I have this set, but have not used it yet. I will get it out today. Thanks for your hints and your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, glad that the video was easy to understand! Have fun making flowers.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!