Sunday, June 8, 2014

Paper Pumpkin

Have You Heard?
Paper Pumpkin has made changes worth checking out...
Give it a try, and share with you friends

Enjoy a prepaid one-month delivery of Stampin' Up!’s subscription kit program. Each month a fully designed project kit arrives in an adorable box filled with stamps, ink, and paper–everything cut and ready to go. 


Question: Are You A Crafter?

Answer:  NO, I am not creative...
Solution:  Paper Pumpkin is perfect for you because the projects are already designed.  All you need to do is assemble and you have a project that anyone will love.

Answer:  NO, I don't have time...
Solution:  Everyone needs a little time for themselves.  Paper Pumpkin is named after the fairy tales.  Like the fairy tales, Paper Pumpkin  comes to your door each month and whisks you away from your everyday cares.  With projects designed and precut and prescored.  It is the perfect escape.

Answer:  NO, I don't create, it is too messy...
Solution:  There is no need to pull out every craft supply you own to create the project that comes with Paper Pumpkin.  Everything needed to make the project-minus scissors and adhesive-comes in the box, making the mess minimal and easy to clean up.

Answer:  NO, I am not a crafter and I don't know where to start...
Solution:  Paper Pumpkin is ideal for the "want-to-be-crafter" or what is called the Pinterest stalkers who want to get into the world of crafting but feel overwhelmed.  With Paper Pumpkin you can slowly build up stamp, ink, and great ideas as you continues to subscribe.

FAQ
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying
you that your card has been charged.

Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.)

Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account and click "manage my account" on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.

Q: When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin for a specific month?
A: You need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You'll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.

Q: It asked me if I have a demonstrator—what is that?
A: A demonstrator is a super cool creativity coach that sells Stampin' Up! products. We'll give you the option to choose a demonstrator when you sign up for a membership. You're definitely going to want one. But you can still join without selecting a demonstrator.

Q: What is a prepaid subscription?
A: Prepaid subscriptions provide an opportunity to purchase several months of Paper Pumpkin all at once. These orders can be placed on a customer, workshop, demonstrator, or online order. Plus they are commissionable and will qualify for hostess benefits.

Q: How many prepaid months can I purchase at once?
A: You and your customers can select a subscription for one, three, six, or 12 months.

Q: Is there a discount for ordering a higher number of months at once?
A: Yes, there is a savings. When you order a six-month subscription, you save $1 per month, and when you order a 12-month subscription, you save $2 per month.

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!