Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekly Deal for Feb 25 - March 3

Hi Stampers,
Here are your weekly deals for Feb 25 - March 3.  Love those Backyard Basics Framelits! They are soooo cute for your Spring projects and also Easter projects.  There is also a stamp set to match the Framelits on page 79 in the main catalog (#129255 W-$24.95, #129258 C-$17.95). This stamp set is a great stamp set to get if you like to watercolor stamped images.  Fun!

Backyard Basics Framelits Dies
Backyard Basics Framelits Dies
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Basics Glimmer Brads
Basics Glimmer Brads
Price: $4.95 $3.71
Gold Metallic Encore Pad
Gold Metallic Encore Pad
Price: $9.95 $7.46
Paper Doily Sizzlits Die
Paper Doily Sizzlits Die
Price: $21.95 $16.46
Primrose Petals 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon
Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Season By Season Kit -- Digital Download
Season By Season Kit - Digital Download
Price: $9.95 $5.97
Summer Starfruit 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon
Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!