Friday, November 22, 2013

Hot Chocolate Packet

Hi Stampers,
This will be a fast little post for you.  This is a super fast and easy little Hot Chocolate Gift Card you can make for someone special.  It is a great little card to give to your friends.  I used a package of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Packet, and a Peppermint Stick for the treats.
I used an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Early Espresso CS and scored at 4-1/4", and then scored again on diagonal at 5-3/4".  Punched a 3/8" hole for the yarn about 5/8" into the card, and then punched a second hole slightly next to the last.  Used a 1-4-1/4" Christmas Designer Paper for strip on front and then I used the Scentsational Season Stamp Set #12190, and stamped the steam on a piece of velum paper, and a 2-1/2" Circle of Crumb Cake CS. I tied it with about 12-13" of Red Yarn.

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!