Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration are now LIVE!!!

Hi Stampers,
I know that Stampin Up! was having some technical difficulties this morning, but the website is up and running now and you can see the New 2017 Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-bration FREE items too.

You can now officially order from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog as well as take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration promotion (a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax).


 Don't forget...when your order reaches increments of $50, you'll qualify for FREE Sale-a-Bration item choice(s).  The store should prompt you to make your FREE selection before checking out.

Here are the links to the PDF files for the 2017 Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure

CLICK HERE to view the Occasions Catalog

​CLICK HERE to view the 
FREE Sale-a-bration choices you get for every $50 order

Sealed with Love Bundle (pp. 14 – 15)  Save 10%!  Will you be my valentine?  This bundle has everything for Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries, Bridal, even little love notes for that special someone.  I ordered it as soon as I saw the framelit for making the mini envelopes!

Don’t forget to also check out the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (p. 15) the Sending love Glassine Sheets (p. 15), and the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Mini Paper Clips, and the Sending Love Embellishments all on (p. 15) for the perfect final touch to any card!






Happy Shopping!

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!