Thursday, January 14, 2016

Watercolor Thank You Cards Quick & Easy! - DSC#164

Hi Stampers,
I love making "quick and easy" little cards and projects. don't you?  For this week's DOstamper Thursday DSC#164 Home Sweet Home Challenge, I used both the Watercolor Thank You and Simply Wonderful Stamp Sets to make this cute little set of "Thank You Cards" which is just perfect for a hostess gift!


You can stamp the "Thank You" from the Watercolor Thank You Stamp on all four cards at the same time like a production line, it doesn't get any easier than that! Next I used my Stampin Markers, to color the flowers and leaves right on the rubber image of the Simply Wonderful Stamp Set (one of last years Saleabration stamp sets but you can use any tiny flower and leaf). Coloring the markers directly on the rubber stamp itself allowed me to use one color for the flower and another color for the leaves. enabling me to stamp those images all at the same time. Once again, all four cards were stamped all in a row, just re-inking and stamping from one card base to another "quick and easy".

Stampin Up Thank You Hostess Gift Bundle of cards

 I then rounded the bottom corners of the cards with the Corner Rounder and used my Envelope Punch Board to make four white envelopes and envelope liners using liner paper to match the flower color choice.

The cards were made using Whisper White CS cut 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and scored @ 4-1/4", and the envelope is for a standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card and was made with the Envelope Punch Board.


Stampin Up Thank You Hostess Gift Bundle of cards

The final touches were to bundle the four cards together with Raffia, and then attach a button and some bakers twine on top using a glue dot.  Done..., super  "quick and easy"

A gift anyone would love to receive!

Hope you enjoyed the card, God Bless!



Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (Be sure to click on their links below):  

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Nice Thank you card set Sharon! Thank you for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to comment.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!