Thursday, October 29, 2015

Haunt Ya Later Pillow Box - DSC#155

Hi Stampers,
Take a look at this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#155 Home Sweet Home Challenge!  This week I'm featuring the Haunt Ya Later Stamp Setthe new Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die and the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Fun stuff!  So what did this picture of the haunted house make me think of?  Take a look...

  


What a fun box to put together! Halloween projects are just so much fun.  I am simply just LOVIN those "Spiderweb Doilies".  And, how about that cute little witch from the new Haunt Ya Later Stamp Set, is she the cutest thing or what?  So this weeks challenge was a fun challenge for me to create.


The final finishing touches were adding a little glitter to accent the hair and hat and place the little Google Eyes peeking out...too cute!

Basic Instructions:
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

3 mm GOOGLE EYES

Various Glitters




Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (Be sure to click on their links below): 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween Pillow Box Sharon! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I think this week was a fun challenge. Appreciate you taking time to comment.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!