Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The "Reason" for the Season!


Hi Stampers,
During this Christmas Season you might find yourself busy finishing up your holiday wrapping, decorating and cooking. You might be preparing food for your upcoming family dinners, or getting ready for the gathering of your close friends.  You might  be listening to the beautiful music for the Christmas Season or watching some of the classic Christmas movies. Maybe you are setting up your nativity scenes, or perhaps watching movies about the Bethlehem story. But, while we are all so caught up in the "frills" and excitement of the Christmas Season, let us not forget that that precious little baby named Jesus, born in Bethlehem that day, was born for a "REASON" during this Christmas "SEASON", and that reason was that he was to born so he could die a brutal death to take on the punishment for all of our sins .


The purpose that precious baby was brought here is to show us who God really is, so we know how to live a sinless life like him, so so we might have a relationship with him if we choose to do so and secure our salvation. But that birth also was to cost Him His life and a brutal death for us.

As we enjoy all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas Season, let us not lose focus, but remember the true meaning of Christmas.  Jesus was our Christmas gift from God.

I cannot tell you how much all of your wonderful comments on my posts have meant to me this year, I truly loved reading all of them. Thank you for reading, commenting, and sharing with your friends.  I wish all of my wonderful and faithful customers and  viewers of  both my blog and my YouTube Channel a safe a Merry Christmas Season.  May your Christmas Season be a wonderful time spent with family and friends.  God Bless!
Sharon

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!