Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Retiring Product Blowout May 22

Hi Stampers,
We're saying goodbye to hundreds of retiring products from the 2013-2014 annual catalog. Now's a great chance to get your favorite  retiring products before they're gone for good! Get 25% - 50% off many of the retiring products that are listed on this lists. - This special offer begins tomorrow, May 22 ALL products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your orders in early!

Starts Tomorrow (5/22)! 

Retiring Product Blowout. 
Save up to 50%!



Retiring Lists
  • Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
  • Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
Get 25% - 50% off many of the retiring products - This special offer begins tomorrow, May 22 and is only available through June 4, 2014 (while supplies last). If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it before it's gone for good!

Don't miss out on the special pricing tomorrow!  

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!