Monday, January 13, 2014

Valentine's Box Made With Your Own Custom Cardstock

Hi Stampers,
Have you ever had a certain cardstock in mind for a project and you just don't have the right paper at home to work with?  Well that is exactly what happened to me when creating this Valentine's Box. I needed Valentine's Cardstock for the top of the box and I didn't have any Valentine's CS in my craft room, so, I just made my own.  The cover on the top of this box is actually the Custom Cardstock that I made.  I have made a YouTube Video for you on how to make the custom cardstock for this box and also how to construct this cute little Valentine's Box. If you have time, I would love if you would leave a comment below as to what you think.  Hope you enjoy both the project and the instructional video.



 

PAPER
Primrose Petals CS #126841
  • Scrap for Teeny Tiny Wishes Framelits and a Small heart
  • Crumb Cake CS #120953
  • 4-3/4” x 6” for box bottom Score @ 1-1/8” all around
Whisper White CS #101731
  • 4-5/8” x 5-7/8”
  • Scrap for Bitty Banners, Banner Blast, and small hearts inked with Primrose Petals Ink
STAMP SETS
  • Best of Greetings #133485
  • Hearts of Flutter #129252
  • Flowering Flourish #126367
  • Banner Blast #133551
PUNCHES
  • Scallop Edge Border Punch #119882
  • Small Heart Punch # 117193
  • Banner Punch #133519
INKS
  • Primrose Petals Ink #126858
  • Crumb Cake Ink #126975
  • Blushing Bride Ink #131172
MARKERS
  • Primrose Petals Marker # 126856(Set)
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES
Glue Dots #103683
Sticky Strip #104294
Dimensionals #104430
Itty Bitty Banner Framelits #129267
1/2” Seam Binding Ribbon – Crumb Cake #122332 (20”)
Whisper White Twine #124626

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. This box is wonderful! The colors look great together. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome. I'm so happy when someone takes the time to leave me a comment on my cards or projects, especially a kind one as yours. It made my day!
      Sharon

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!