Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Folded Christmas Tree Card

Hi Stampers,
I just love these little folded Christmas Trees.  You can make them in just about any size.  I made my trees using the Stampin' Up! Circle Collections Framelits.  I used the #8 size which measures about 3 5/8".  One circle allows you to be able to make both trees.




Supplies

Card Base - Riding Hood  - #111348 (retired)
  •  @ 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” (scored at 4 1/4”)
Card Front Layer 1 - Marina Mist #119682
  • @ 4” x 5 1/4”
Card Layer 2 - Whisper White #100730
  •  @ 3 3/4” x 5”
Tree Trunks - Early Espresso # 119686
  •  @ 1" x  1/4" (2) pieces
NOTE:  Pop trees and Whisper White layer with Dimensionals

Stamp Set:  Joyful Christmas #131805

Circles Collections Framelits #8 (3 5/8”) #130911

Envelope Punch Board #133744

Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Snowflakes

Ink:  Marina Mist #126962

Rhinestones:  5mm, 3mm #119247

Dimensionals #104430

Watch video for folding of Christmas Tree
 


Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


1 comment:

  1. Loved, loved the Folded Christmas Tree card! It was easy & so sharp with the matching lined envelope. That envelope punch board is a "must have item" for a card maker!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!