Hi Stampers,I can't believe it's time for another DOstamper Thursday DSC#191 Sketch Pad Challenge! For this weeks card I decided to use a butterfly in place of the pink flower on the face of the design sheet. I used my Flourishing Phrases Clear-Mount Stamp Set for that beautiful sentiment on the front of the card, and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies for that cute little butterfly.
The finishing touches were to add the two Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments in the middle of the butterfly and two gems from Metallics Sequin Assortment.
- Cut Soft Suede CS base 8-1/2" x 11" and score at 5-1/2".
- Cut Very Vanilla CS @ 4" x 5-1/4"
- Using the Soft Suede CS cut out the Striped Scallop Thinlits Die. Attach to the Very Vanilla CS layer using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, then cut off the excess.
- Using the Striped Scallop Thinlits Die, cut out the butterfly from the Very Vanilla CS layer
- Using Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad, stamp the sentiment using the Flourishing Phrases Clear-Mount Stamp Set.
- Attach the Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments in the middle of the butterfly and two gems from Metallics Sequin Assortment.
- Use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the Very Vanilla CS layer to the Soft Suede CS Cardbase.
- Envelope and Custom Envelope Liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board
Be sure to check out more "Sketch Pad" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.