Hi Stampers,Here is a Sneak Peek of the NEW Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies Bundle. This bundle was the foundation of my cool modern circular designs on the card I made for this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#181 Sketch PadChallenge!. I just LOVE this new set!!! The Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies Bundle will be available for purchase June 1, when the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog begins.
Using the new Swirly Bird Photopolymer Bundle made working on this week's challenge so much fun! These modern circles are so darn cute!
I'm still staying organized, and you can too..., I mounted the nine dies in the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies Bundle collection to my 6 x 7 magnet cards from Stamp-N-Storage. (When you purchase for the first time with MY Stamp-N-Storage link you will save 10%).
Did you catch that Beautiful Custom Envelope Liner that I made? I made using Whisper White CS, the Swirly Bird Stamp Set and New 2016-2018 In Color Ink Pads Colors too.
The finishing touch was to add the beautiful new Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon and the little gold Sequin pieces form the Metallics Sequin Assortment .
Love to hear your comments!
- Using the Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies Bundle, cut out large Circle with Flirty Flamingo CS.
- Cut Whisper White CS base 8-1/2" x 11" and score at 5-1/2".
- Cut Flirty Flamingo CS @ 4" x 5-1/4"
- Cut Whisper White CS @ 3-3/4" x 5", using Baked Brown Sugar Ink, stamp with the background dots.
- Stamp the Circles with Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo Inks. The leaves were stamped with Old Olive Ink and cut out with the framelit.
- Cut 1 (5") piece of Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, and wrap about the top layer of card before attaching with dimensionals to the Flamingo layer
- Add 3 Gold Sequins
- Stamp sentiment using Peekaboo Peach Ink onto Whisper White CS and cut out with the small Banners Framelit.
- Envelope and Liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board. NOTE: (I custom made the cardstock for the liner)..
Check out more inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) :
Be sure to check out more "Sketch Pad" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.