Hi Stampers,Gosh, I cannot believe that it is Thursday already..where did the week go? Sometimes they just fly by. For today's card, I have combined both this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#146 Home Sweet Home Challenge, and the MOJO 412 Sketch Challenge . This was a tricky challenge trying to combine the purple and black colors in the STARS Challenge DSC#146, but still making it work with the layout of the Mojo 412 Design. I used what I thought looked like Perfect Plum and Basic Black from the photo. I am pleased with the way this card came out, what do you think? Have time to leave a comment? I would love to hear from you. Have a great week and God Bless!
The large circle in the center was done with the #6 from the Circles Framelits Collection. I used the "Hello" from the Hello You Framelits, the little flowers were done with the Petite Petals Bundle, and I used paper from the Pretty Petals Paper Stack for the leaves. The DSP paper was from the Regals Collection. The inside sentiment was done with the New Watercolor Words Stamp Set. The last minute touch was adding the Pearl Gems to the flower centers.
- Cut Perfect Plum CS @ 8- 1/2" x 5-1/2" and score @ 4-1/4" for the base -another piece will be needed to cut out the #6 Circle Framelit.
- Cut Whisper White CS @ 4" x 5-1/4" for layer 1 and also cut a 1-1/2" x 2-1/4" piece.
- Cut Basic Black CS @ 1-1/2" x 5-1/4" for center layer, and cut out the hello from black scrap.
- Cut Perfect Plum DSP from the Regals DSP for bottom of the card @ 1-1/2" x 5-1/4" ".
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White CS, stamp the flowers using Petite Petals Stamp Set, punch out.
- With Petite Petal DSP punch leaves.
- Tie the Whisper White Ribbon around card and make a bow.
- Add 2 Pearls
- Both the Envelope and the black striped Envelope Liner were made with the Envelope Punch Board and the Stacked With Love Paper Stack.
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.