For this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#142 Sketch Pad Card Challenge, I have a colorful Birthday Card for you. I don't think you can ever have too many birthday cards laying around, seems there is always someone having a birthday in my family. I used one of my favorite Birthday Stamp Sets for the card, the Balloon Bash Stamp Set, I also used the Matching Designer DSP called Birthday Bash Specialty DSP. I really hope you enjoy the card. If you have time, love to hear what you think...God Bless!
- Cut Kraft Paper CS @ 4-1/4" x 11" and score @ 5-1/2"for the base.
- Cut Whisper White CS @ 4" x 5-1/4" for layer 1, and @ 2-1/2" x 2-1/4" for front of card stamped with HB using Night of Navy Ink.
- Cut Whisper White CS @ 8" x 8" for the envelope and score and punch on Envelope Punch Board @ 3-1/2" mark.
- Cut Night of Navy CS @ 1" x 4" for strip.
- Cut Birthday Bash Specialty DSP @ 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" (for hat pattern) and @ 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" (for yellow patterned paper).
- Cut Birthday Bash Specialty DSP @ 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" for envelope liner.
- Use 6" of Pom Pom Trim across the top and down left side of the card.
- Envelope Liner was made with the Envelope Punch Board and the Birthday Bash DSP.
- Connie Plaumann: Crazy About You card
- Ashley Simmons: Pretty Petals card
- Sharon Bennett: Balloon Bash card
- Michelle Harrington: Topsy Turvy card
- Miriam Bollinger: Painted Blooms card
- Dawn Olchefske: Wonderland card
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.