Hi Stampers,Love this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#134 Home Sweet Home Challenge. This challenge gave me an opportunity to make a much needed masculine card. Hope you enjoy the card, I would love to hear your comment if you have time. God Bless!
I used the Open Sea Stamp Set for the images on this card, but also believe it or not the bush was made using a small part of a stamp from the Ornamental Pine Stamp Set and also the En Francais Stamp Set for the calligraphy on top of the bush.
- Using the Ornamental Pine Stamp Set, stamp the bush onto Whisper White CS using the small portion of the pine from the stamp set and Crumb Cake Ink. Use the En Francais Stamp Set for the calligraphy on top of the bush.
- Stamp other images using the Open Sea Stamp Set, punch out compass image with the 1" Circle Punch and the black circle behind with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch.
- The anchor was stamped onto a cut @ 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" Whisper White CS and the Basic Black CS layer behind it was cut @ 1-1/2" x 1-1/2".
- Cut a Basic Black CS base 4-1/4" x 11" and score at 5-1/2".
- Cut Whisper White CS @ 4" x 5-1/4" for layer 1
- Cut Basic Black CS CS @ 3-3/4" x 5" for layer 2
- Cut Whisper White CS @ 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" for layer 3
- Loop some Twine and place under the top layer of the card.
- Use lots of Dimensionals to "pop" things on the card.
- Envelope and Envelope Liner was made with the Envelope Punch Board and the Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) :
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.