Hope your week is going well. I have still been so darn busy with preparing things for my daughters upcoming wedding and also keeping up with work and posting to the blog etc. Never seems like there is ever a spare moment to relax. But... I did make another card for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Home Sweet Home Challenge Card DSC#080. I just love fell in love with the colors in this weeks DOstamper STARS Thursday Home Sweet Home Challenge CardDSC#080. I used International Bazaar, Early Espresso, Whisper White, and Pear Pizzazz Cardstocks to make my card. I also used the Starburst Bundle for sentiment and framelits. The color combination that I had to work with this weeks card is really nice, and I really liked it! Hope you like it too. If you have time, leave me a comment as to what you think of the card. I treasure comments from my viewers and I always love to hear from you!
- I used Early Espresso CS for the cardbase and cut 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and scored @ 4-1/4".
- The Pear Pizzazz was cut @ 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" for inside bottom layer.The International Bazaar CS was cut @ 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" and also a Whisper White CS backing behind the International Bazaar cut @ 1-5/8" x 5-1/2".
- The Starburst sentiment was stamped on Whisper White CS using Early Espresso Ink and I also cut a Starburst with Pear Pizzaz and applied both to front of card using Dimensionals.
- I used 19" of the Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, and 3 Pearl Gems to embellish.
- Both the top and bottom of the inside of the card I used Whisper Card CS and the Adorning Accent Framelit to cut the arc pattern.
- For the inside on top half of card finished measurement was 4-1/8" x 5-1/2" and bottom was 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" . Top inside was used to cover up the ribbon and bottom was cut smaller so it would not show through onto the front of the card when the card was closed.
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy's Hey There Friend Card
- Robyn's Zoo Review Card
- Miriam's Mother's Day Card
- Linda's Confirmation Card
- Dawn's Simply Sketched
- Mackenzie's Wreath Card
- Connie's Sympathy Card
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.