Usually I post a new project for you on Fridays, but with the Holiday being Thursday, I am going to post this one early for you this week. I'm sure many of you have all ready started or maybe some of you have already finished that Christmas Shopping and wrapping process...This is such a busy time of the year for all of us, and we need little shortcuts to help us get thru it all. I hope these quick and easy little Christmas tags will help complete the front of your packages for that special person so that gift box looks extra special. This "Christmas Tags Packet" was one of the six projects we made at my last card class on November 21st. These Christmas Tags are very simple and very fast to make, yet are very cute at the same time too. I used the Very Merry Tags Stamp Set on these. I hope you have as much fun making these as my class did.
Large Snow & Tree Tag
- Using a 4-1/” x 5-1/4” Crumb Cake CS and the 2nd to largest size Die Cut from SU Labels Framelits Set, cut out the tag. Cut off left and right sides up to the first indentation. You should have (3) humps remaining on top of the tag.
- Round edges bottom with rounder.
- Stamp the background with snowflakes stamp in Chocolate Chip Ink.
- Sponge edges with Choc Chip Ink.
- 1-1/4" x 2-3/4" Whisper White CS. Tear top towards yourself,
- Sponge top torn edge with Choc Chip Ink #126979
- Round bottom corners with rounder
- Use "To" and "From" from the Tag It Stamp Set #120501 and Chocolate Chip Ink
- Using the Jewelry Punch, and strip of Chocolate Chip CS in box, punch a choc chip piece and cut evenly to look like a trunk.
- Using Season of Style DSCS, and using a 1-1/4" square punch, punch (2) double-sided squares, and then cut in half.
Top of Tag
- Use 1/8"hole punch to punch hole approx 3/8" down from top and approx 7/8" over of tag.
- Use 8" of Cherry Cobbler Twine#123125
- Use a 5mm Red Gem for top of tree
Reindeer Scallop Tag
- Use 3” x 3” Cherry Cobbler CS, and punch out a 2-3/8" Scallop Punch Circle.
- Sponge edges using Choc Chip Ink
- Stamp Reindeer from “Very Merry Tags” on a 2-1/4” x 2-1/4” Whisper White CS using Soft Suede Ink
- Punch Reindeer out using a 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- Using a 1-3/4" Circle Punch, punch a piece of 2-1/4” x 2-1/4” Whisper White CS and Stamp "To" and "From" using the “Very Merry Tags” Stamp Set on back of tag onto it.
- Use a 5mm Red Gem for nose and 8” White Twine for Tag Tie.
Apothecary Framelits Christmas Tree & Ornaments Tag
- Using a 2” x 4” Whisper White CS and the 2nd to the largest Die Cut from Apothecary Framelits Set, cut out the tag. For center circle to hold ribbon I used the oval shaped Chalk Talk hole maker.
- Trim off bottom edge so straight.
- Sponge edges with Choc Chip Ink.
- Using Old Olive CS, punch out tree using Pennant Punch or using a 1-1/4” x 1-3/4” Old Olive CS, trace the template and hand cut tree out.
- Using the Cup Cake Punch and Cherry Cobbler CS and Season of Style Paper, punch out circles for small ornaments
- Using the Pennants Parade Stamp Punch, stamp below tree trunk with the "merry" stamp. Or you can use “Tiny Tags” Stamp Set.
- With Cherry Cobbler CS and using Merry Mini Punch, punch out a star for top of the tree and add a 4mm Rhinestone to star center.
- Use 4” Cherry Cobble Ribbon and 8” White Twine
- Adhere a 1-3/4” x 3-1/4” of Season of Style CS to back of EXISTING white tag. Stamp "To" and "From" using the “Very Merry Tags” Stamp Set on back of tag onto a piece of 1” x 2-1/2” Whisper White Cardstock
Chalk Talk Naughty or Nice Christmas Tag
- On a 2” x 2-3/4” Whisper White CS and using Cherry Cobbler Ink stamp the Naughty and Nice from the “Very Merry Tags” Stamp Set. Punch out using the Decorative Label Punch.
- Using a 2” x 2-3/4” Old Olive CS, and using the Chalk Talk Framelits #3 size die, cut out one tag.
- Sponge edges with Old Olive Ink
- Punch 1/8" hole on top
- Attach 8" of Cherry Cobbler Twine
- Apply (2) 3mm red gems
- Stamp "To" and "From" using the “Very Merry Tags” Stamp Set on back of tag onto a 1-3/4” x 1-1/4” piece of Whisper White Cardstock
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.